Pages

Friday, September 13, 2013

Ramon

Terms of Use

I'm pretty lenient with my Sims, but I do have some terms of use, I think everyone does who makes Sims to share. All I ask is that you follow these simple guidelines.
  • Please don't change their hair, skin, or eye color.
  • Please don't change their facial features.
  • Please don't upload them to any sites and claim them as your own.
  • Feel free to change their hairstyle, personality traits, favorites, zodiac sign, and lifetime wish to fit your story.
  • Do remember to give me credit and link back to this blog if you download any of my Sims. I will check out any stories where my Sims are featured.
  • If you want to change Ramon to a supernatural, all life states are fine, except Genie because I don't know if it turns his skin blue.

Ramon Esposito

Number of Times Downloaded as of 2/21/2015: 9

Ummm.... Ramon, baby? You are trying to get people to want to download you. Flipping them off isn't really giving off a good first impression.


Everyday

Mmmm.... that's better, baby. Your smile is delish. I think you need to show off some of your different outfits now.


Sleepwear

God. Those abs. *faints*


Formal

Mmmm.... those baby blues are beautiful, Ramon.


Athletic

I am going to seriously have to resist the urge to put that shirt on all of the Sims on this site. LOL. How about you show off that sexy tattoo now, Ramon?


Swimwear

Mmmm... I've lost parts of my vocabulary. Yes, there's that tattoo. The light hitting your abs is amazing, Ramon. Now how about one more sexy close up? Yes, you are totally eye candy.


Basic Info

Full Name: Ramon Esposito
Age: Young Adult
Hair Color: Black with white highlights
Eye Color: Blue
Lifetime Wish: Heartbreaker - Be the Boyfriend of 10 Sims
Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius

Personality Traits

Brave, Flirty, Irresistible, Natural Cook, Party Animal

Favorites

Food: Grilled Salmon
Music: Latin
Color: Black

Expansions Used

If I don't list an item, it's because it came with the base game

Showtime
Facial Hair

Ambitions
Tattoo

Late Night
*Bracelet
*Everyday Bottom
*Formal Top & Bottom

University Life
*Everyday Top
*Formal Shoes & Necklace
*Athletic Top, Bottom & Shoes

Custom Content Used

Click the link to get the CC if you want it.
Hair: BadKid by NewSea
Facial Piercings: Adult Male Facial Rings by Newbie

*** Download ~ Ramon ~ Esposito ***


12 comments:

  1. I might just have to snag him for my baby challenge. He doesn't look like he'll mind being used and abused as long as he doesn't have to help raise the kid :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. Considering his LTW, he probably won't give a shit. XD

      Delete
  2. i'm totally using him in my baby challenge once i get my character set up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's hot! I love his poses. :) Great site! Look forward to seeing more beefcakes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Mmm, I love him. LOL. Hopefully I can get some more hotties on here soon.

      Delete
  4. ~Fans self~ He's one hot sim. I think I'm going to download him for one of my rowe Legacy girls although for him to want to stick around in a monogamous relationship I'll have to change his traits a tad although he would of been perfect for Serene.
    I'll let you know if I decide to use him and pass out the link. Can't wait to see what others you come up with.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thank you. You can change his traits to fit your story. =) I've got some ideas rolling around in my head. Thanks for checking this out.

      Delete
  5. Thanks, I'll have to change his traits and even though my story isn't updated and hasn't been for a while I have his future wife planned out as long as no more human girls come in to the family so I'll link that in the forum also and I'll keep checking this site out for more hotties that you come up with.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi again. You're welcome. I need to get back to making more hot guys, LOL, I'm quite distracted from my new story I just started, but I'll figure out how to balance out working on all of my blogs again soon. =)

      Delete
  6. I'll need to catch up on all your stories but will do eventually but don't worry about when you're getting new guys up on here as I'm sure we will all keep checking back especially me as it's easier getting guys that someone else has made.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks for taking the time to read my stories and supporting this site. =)

      Delete