Pages

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Joshua

Terms of Use

I'm pretty lenient with my Sims, but I do have some terms of use, I think everyone does who makes Sims to share. All I ask is that you follow these simple guidelines.
  • Please don't change their hair, skin, or eye color.
  • Please don't change their facial features.
  • Please don't upload them to any sites and claim them as your own.
  • Feel free to change their hairstyle, personality traits, favorites, zodiac sign, and lifetime wish to fit your story.
  • Do remember to give me credit and link back to this blog if you download any of my Sims. I will check out any stories where my Sims are featured.
  • If you want to change Joshua to a supernatural, all life states are fine, except Genie because I don't know if it turns his skin blue.

Joshua DeLange

Number of Times Downloaded as of 2/21/2015: 7
Whoa. Who's this hottie? Let's see if I can get him to stop playing pool and model for us.


Ooh he's smiling. He's probably up for it.


Everyday

Joshua's last name is French, so let's take the Eiffel Tower as a backdrop. Wow, he's a natural. Mmmm...


Formal

Boy looks good in a suit. Dayyuummm...


Sleepwear

All my guys have the bodies of a god. LOL. I wouldn't have it any other way.


Athletic

*fans self frantically* *doesn't care that there's dirty laundry under Joshua* *dies* Boy seriously knows how to model. Oh. em. gee.


Swimwear

Joshua has two tattoos, there they are. *stares at his ass*


We need one good really close up of you, Joshua, to show off your gorgeous eyeballs. Perfect.

Basic Info

Full Name: Joshua DeLange
Age: Young Adult
Hair Color: Blond
Eye Color: Light Blue
Lifetime Wish: Great Explorer - Fully explore 6 tombs in each location
Zodiac Sign: Pisces

Personality Traits

Adventurous, Athletic, Brave, Daredevil, Loves the Outdoors

Favorites

Food: Crepes
Music: Electronica
Color: Sea Foam

Expansions Used

If I don't list an item, it's from the base game

Ambitions
*Back tattoo
*Left bicep tattoo

University Life
*Everyday Necklace
*Athletic Bottom

World Adventures
Lifetime Wish

Custom Content

Click the link to get the CC if you want it.
Hair: Ginko at Daisy Sims3
Everyday Shirt: Open Shirt by LadyFrontbum
Formal Wear: Wedding Man Suit by annflower1

*** Download ~ Joshua ~ DeLange ***


No comments:

Post a Comment